Packing paper is best used to protect glassware, dishes, and other fragile items during the move. It is recommended to use newsprint with bubble wrap and other protective materials to ensure the safe arrival of your fragile items.
Packing paper will keep the items from vibrating and chipping during your move. Use newsprint packing paper to fill voids in moving boxes to keep items from moving around.
- 100 POUNDS OF PACKING PAPER
- Size varies between 24-28 Inches wide x 30-36 Inches Long
- Convenient pre-cut sheets for easy packing Great for wrapping dishes!
- Unprinted newsprint is made from 100% recycled paper
- Used to wrap and protect fragile items during moving, storing, shipping
- Non-marking to protect items
- Used as void fill during shipping
- Pre-cut sheets
- 100% Recyclable
- Made from Recycled Material
100 POUNDS OF PACKING PAPER 24″ X 36″ BUNDLE OF 100#’S
JUST ONE ZERO-RISK PURCHASE WILL HAVE YOU CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT HAULING YOUR EXPENSIVE THINGS!